Friday, March 11, 2011

Each Day Is A New Journey

I have been living in Orlando for almost 3 weeks and how truly fast that these 3 weeks have flown by! I am still in amazement at where I am and having the chance to work for Walt Disney World! Since I have begun this journey I have met new people each day from all around the world. With that being said there are many different customs, backgrounds and religions that come with each new person. I guess I truly never realized how lost that the world is! I have only met a small hand full of true Christians while I have been here, which truly makes my heart break. I think because I grew up in church and haven't known anything different is why I find it so hard for people not to believe in God. It just makes me become so depressed!  Being one of the only Christians in a lost world is very hard and challenging. I am so very blessed to have gotten a roommate that is such a sweet and Godly Christian girl and we are able to learn and grow from each other. I try each day to not necessarily to live the Christian life through my words but more my actions. People are always watching you here, especially once they know you are an employee of WDW.
  I am so thankful to have such an amazing support team rooting for me back at home. I miss both my family and my church family very much! I know that God has placed me in Orlando for specific reasons and I know that I have been prepared up to this point in my life to hopefully minister to people here. If I could ask that you would continue to pray for me and that God would work through my life and that HE receives all the Glory!
Colossians 1:10 says, " so that you would walk in a manner worthy of the Lord to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing the knowledge  of God."

2 comments:

  1. Wow Molly...you continue to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, God has equipped with the courage to stand strong upon your Christian values and beliefs. He will reward you when you stand for truth and don't fade in the face of adversity. It can kinda get scary at times. I like to think of courage as a brave way to be scared. The Bible is your "courage book"! LaLa gave me a framed verse that I have in my office. Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." So you just continue to lead your life in service to him. If you ever get a little down, you know you can cast all your fears and anxieties on Him and He will give you peace. Love ya, Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete